This loan product is exclusively designed for the poor women in underserved areas who engaged in self-employment and small income generating activities but do not have enough own capital to run the activities.
1.The women who are engaged in income generating activities.
2. In rural areas, the women who are engaged as small farmer, allied agriculture activities, food processing, petty trading etc.
3.In semi and urban areas, the women who are engaged in more diverse activities like shopkeepers, service providers, street vendors, artisans etc.
Criteria of a Client
1. Exclusively women
2.Between 18-58 years old
3.Should have a income generating activities.
4.Annual Household income should not be more than ₹3,00,000/- .
5.Maximum monthly obligation should be 50% of monthly household income including the EMI of the loan.
Individual (through Group)
Mode of Repayment
1. Agriculture – Paddy, Wheat, Jute, Vegetable cultivation.
2. Agriculture Allied – Dairy, Poultry, Fishery, Duckery, Piggery, goatery etc.
1. Small business – Grocery, Stationery, Readymade Garments, Tea stall, Food stall, Electronic & Electrical, Mobile shop etc.
2. Small Transport – Van, Rickshaw etc. 3.Service – Laundry, Saloon, Cobbler, bookbinding repairing shop etc.
Subsequent increase amount
Maximum ₹ 20,000/- from previous loan amount (depends on evaluation marks)
Rate of Interest
27% ( Effective from 01.07.2023)
1.5% on loan amount
0.8 % on loan amount (Borrower+ CO Borrower)
18% on processing fees